The Kindergarten Enrichment Program provides child care and
enrichment for kindergarten children from either 9:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
or 11:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Kindergarten Enrichment does not provide
care on days when school is not in session. Students participate in
hands-on self-directed experiences and activities such as reading,
writing, math, science, creative play, art, and technology.
is on April 10th at 7:00AM for the 2017-2018 school year. KEP will
enroll students on a first come, first served basis. All students
enrolling must be registered at the District Admissions office unless
they are a sibling of a current non-resident Dry Creek student. Please
bring your proof of registration from the Admissions office. Please click here for more information on registering for Kindergarten.
Kindergarten and KEP sign up for 2017-2018 school year
1. Go to the district office
District Admissions West
9150 E. Union Avenue
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 starting February 1st (out of district is April 1st) and sign up, you will need your child's birth certificate, immunization forms and proof of residency (even if you have other children in the school).
2. FOR KEP, AFTER registering, you will need to email email@example.com with your child's full name, school, student ID (which you will receive at registration) and CCSD sibling's full names.
3. You will receive an email back with a password for KEP after you sent the email. Give it 24 hours.
4. Before KEP sign up go to http://my.cherrycreekschools.org and set up a parent account, this will make the KEP sign up much easier. It will take 24 hours before you can access SchoolCare works. (which is where you will fill out the parent information.)
5. You are strongly encouraged to complete all blanks in the Personal tab in SchoolCare Works. This step can be completed at any time and is required to complete the KE enrollment process.
6. Lastly, on April 10th at 7:00AM you will go in online to http://my.cherrycreekschools.org and register for KEP and pay the deposit.